Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19 Madison.Wisconsin

Trip down here today was easy and uneventful. At last a warm day. i was able to sit out in the sun this afternoon and have happy hour outside. This is a good KOA. they promised water,electric, sewer, washers, and internet. They have all of these and different from a lot of the campgrounds, wverything works well. The owners are the people that you meet when you come in and they work behind the counter and out in the area. They are nice people, and rvers in the off season, and as they said they travel too so they know how important it is to have internet that works.
Arrived here about 1:30 this pm, got set up , ate lunch, and the did the laundry. Then it was happy hour time. They gave me a good scoop on what to see and do in the dells, so tomorrow I plan to check it out, after I get a new battery in the expy. Yesterday when I had the car serviced they told me the battery was on it's last legs, so I figured I better get it changed before I go off to the west and need it.
Plan now is to be here two days, then start off to Rapid City , SD. Plan is for it to take me two days to get there, but they will be long days so it could turn into three.
More tomorrow maybe with some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment