Thursday, July 16, 2009

JUly 15 Traveling

THis post is dated 15 but is being written on the morning of the 16 th,. Funny story, I was supposed th have internet here,but the web site didnt appear on my computer last night but only briefly, then disappeared. I thought i would try again this morning before I complained about it. I discovered that my computer would get the web site if i turned it about 45 degrees to the taable and raised it up off of the table a little. In this location it seems tobe ok. I guess I had the computer turned last night and then turned it a bit to type.
No pics today
It started out dull,rainy, and windy. The first 35 or 40 miles of this trip were more of the same-woods all about. Then it started to open up a bit, In 19 milers or so down rte 27 some farms appeared. The further I went the more and bigger the farms became,mostly dairy farms. AS i turned east and south it was apparent that I was in the cheese mqaking part of the state. Laterin yhe dat the weather turned ouy nice, about 70 defrees and a light breeze Arrived at yogi bear and ask if there were any cancelations for a site with sewer connections. luch there were. I got a full hookup so I feel better about that. Internet is tengo-slight chargwm but worth itfor speed.tomorrow I plaan to go to Oshkosh so maybe pics,
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment