Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10,2009 Another exciting day

No pics today, but a very exciting day.
This morning I toured around the area looking at the scenery. Came home and ate lunch, while lunching I called a nice lady named Opal and made reservations for Sunday night at a place in Ishpeming, michigan at the Country Village rv park for one night. Excited yet? It gets better. Then I gathered up my dirty clothes and did the washing. After that I took one of my propane tanks to have it filled. Then I went down to the locks and watched another ship lock through. Then I came home , had a liylr happy hour and went to dinner at Applebys. A thrilling day. I should mention that you can see these looks very well on Google earth. Also there is a web site that tracks these ships coming into the canal approaches and leaving. I will try to get it tomorrow.
My location is 46 degrees 29.309 north and 84 degrees 18.624 west, you can also see this rv park on google earth.
Right now it is thundering like crazy. The canadian weather person is promising thunder storms for tonight ,AGAIN. Yhat was my day. Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment