Thursday, May 14, 2009













Thursday May 14
Today was a good day. Last night I was watching tv and it was very staccicy. I heard some discussion about digital tv channels in the area. I decided to set up my converter box, since I would need it anyhow when I got back.. Set it up this morning and much to my surprise there were 8 digital channels, clear as cable. All the time I've been here i have been trying to listen to news on channels that were not good.Nobody here knew about them.
Then I went to a rv supply place that had surplus. Looked around, but didnt buy anything. However if you needed something this would be a good place to look, it was just like Sailor Man for boats in Miami
This afternoon the weather was beautiful. I went to South Bend to look over Notre Dame. What a nice place. Pics are of the stadium, some dorms, and quadrangle that was in the middle of the campus, dthe faamous gold dome. Then the alum assn building, and a book store. What a bookstore. While I was walking around I saw a sigh tdhat said This dorm was the best female dorm of the year. Then it hit me no coed dorms here
As I was walking past the stadium, I noticedd that there were a lot of tv ststions setting up outside, and I wonderred why. Later i found out that this was graduation tomorrow.Still didnt make sense. When I got back tothe trailer, I heard that President Obamma was going to give the graduation speech, then it made sense as well as the studentsset up just outside the campus rallying against abortions.
Thats about it for today. packing up to start home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment