Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday may 9
Today was a real bust. Started out for South Bend this am. got on I 90 and headed west. Wind was blowing 15 to 20 with gusts to 40. It started to rain fine mist almost like a fog so I turned on the wipers, in a minute I wondered why the window was streaking instead of wiping. Then I looked at the temp- 42 degrees. the rain was freezing on the winshield. defroster cleared up the problem. When I got to south bend things were not much better so I decided it was time to go back home. too miserable to sight see.
This afternoon, later it stopped raining but the wind was still blowing 15 to 20 and so i took off and scouted out Goshen for the Keystone factory where i want to visit Monday and then drove throught the country side back to the trailer.
Weather looks better tomorrow so i think i will try to go to Indianapolis for some of gthe Indy 500 time trials.
that is it for today

No comments:

Post a Comment