Tuesday, May 12, 2009





May 12 Tuesday
I found a place that you should never turn a female loose with money or a credit card. SHIPSHEWANA > this is the biggest flea market I have ever seen. The pictures don't do it justice.The first pic is a map of the layout.Can't count the booths. There is almost everything you can imagine here in the line of knicknacks, Amish furniture,clothes,food,tools, etc. I wandered around this place for three hours and did not see all of it, maybe 3/4. There was a big crowd here when i got here at 10:30. I had a hard time finding a place to park and they had only opened at 10:00.
Anyhow it was a real experience, I'M glad to see it. the town is named shipshewana,i guess because the fleaq market and some restaurants and other little money magnets(shops) are all there is to the town.
This was the big deal for today. Tomorrow I'm going to tour the keystone factory in goshen.
bye for today

1 comment:

  1. Luckily I'm not fan of shopping, even hate it, but it is so huge! Really does impression.

    ReplyDelete