Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22 Wednesday. Beckley,wv.
Woke up today to a Snow storm today.Temp 33 degrees. A real Blizzard. lasted until afternoon. After lunch went out to look around town, but weather was not very good.
Finally went back to campground and decided to stay another day since this one was lost and didnt see very much. However I did go on the mine tour since it was underground and the weather didnt matter. It was very interesting. The tour guide was an excoal miner so he knew all about the mines and there was a lot of eqment that he explaind.good trip. No pics today maybe tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. I just read this post while I was responding to your post yesterday...wow..snow! How much did you get? Glad you enjoyed the mine. Couldn't find the pics on this site...I'll look again. Take care and stay warm!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow! I guess winter is still hanging on up there in the mountains. I saw where Upper Peninsula had a snowstorm also - take your time ...

    Anyway, turn the blanket up another setting. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey: Have been sending some emails and they came back because your email box is over quota. How can I send you the funny stuff.....
    Sounds like you are having a nice time. Karen

    ReplyDelete